Step Up, Speak Out!: Dementia & The Working Caregiver
Come join interactive discussions as we open up conversations around dementia and the experiences of working caregivers!
The Working Caregiver
- Have questions about dementia and interested in finding out what the impact is on caregivers?
- Want to know how to support caregivers at work. How can employers or fellow colleagues help support caregivers at the work place?
- Want to find a space of identification among other caregivers. Are you a caregiver? Hear tips on wellbeing and how you can balance the responsibilities of working and caring for your loved one.
— Dr Philip Yap, Senior Consultant Geriatrician & Palliative Care Physician,
Khoo Teck Puat Hospital
— Experts, Caregiver and the Audience
Caring Through Dementia, Supporting Caregivers in Dementia
Dr Philip Yap, Senior Consultant Geriatrician & Palliative Care Physician, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital
The Working Caregiver and Your Decision Making Process
Manmohan Singh, Caregivers Voice
My Journey in Balancing Work and Care
Ying, Caregiver to her Mother with Dementia
- The event description was updated. Diff#286709 2017-10-15 09:49:02
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM SGT
- The Red Box Singapore
Standard (Bites + Drinks) $10.00
On sale until Oct 28, 2017, 12:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 113 Somerset Road, Singapore 238165 Singapore
Project We Forgot441 Followers